Saturday, February 6, 2016

Movie# 37 Rocky 1976

So im not a big sports movie kinda guy but I felt like Rocky is such a huge iconic film that it behooves me to see it. Knock this off my shame list.



Movie# 37 Rocky 1976

Its difficult to review a movie like this.  how can you add to a film that has already been reviewed a thousand times and studied and dissected. Even though i`m not a big sports movie fan I couldn't help but enhanced by the story of this street kid who puts his heart and soul into making a come back. Yes i`m screaming at my t.v because I want Rocky to beat show boat Creed and I couldn't believe I got so caught up in it. But not surprised because this film is a classic and its legacy is well deserved indeed. Its also cool to see Joe Spinell (Maniac, Taxi Driver) and Burt Young. The whole cast is amazing. So yes i`m into watching the other Rocky films and might just do a marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment